Sunday, August 31, 2014

Intermission - Silence

++++++++ EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION - GRADE MXXIV

++++++++ From: Dietrick Armengarde, Rogue Trader, Captain of the Dies Suberbia
++++++++ Via astropath - beacon: ERROR
++++++++ Countersignal: ERROR



Everything is silent, and by the Emperor it harrows my mind beyond anything the visions ever did. After the disastrous collision and it's aftermath, everything has been calm. The visions abruptly stopped, and left behind them a nothingness that were even more maddening than it's predecessor since it leaves me so aware of our current situation, and the fact that nothing has been heard from the blasted Imperium.

Down at the planet surface, a kind of calm has settled in the ruins. The vermin down there still fight constantly, in skirmishes, ambushes or pure slaughter. Since stealing as much of my personal belongings that they could carry, they seem to merely fight for suppliers and survival at the moment while probably squandering away the artifacts now lost to me. The imbeciles will never realize their true value. One of them is probably using the Chalice of Mythandor as a mere drinking cup. The atrocity!

I cannot fathom why I even bother to send these messages anymore. No one has answered me yet, or probably even heard them. It has become a ritual in it's own way, to give me a reason to lift my voice in this eternal silence. And it is with silence I will end this message.

...


No special mission is available this week. However, any player may still use their remaining tries to fight for legendary weapons.

Use this week to catch up and simply try out your teams in the regular missions provided, without special circumstances to hinder you.

No comments:

Post a Comment